Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Love and hip hop Alanta is back baby!

Is it so wrong with this is my favorite show! It's my whole family's favorite show. My sister didn't even want cable, but she just got it three days ago just to see  the Stevie J drama unfold.. That's crazy!  It didn't disappoint. It started off with Mimi in the house with Stevie J. What! She said she was just  spending the night. Oh K!  joscelyn walks and it gets mad crazy after that! She actually called Mimi the maid. Right in front of Stevie J and he did nothing much to to stop her from going in on her so hard. K Michelle love her too. Actually someone on a reality that can sing well.(only a hand full of those). Erica and Scrappy are trying to get it together. But, more crazy drama is to come I'm sure with this bunch. Don't want to spoil it by saying any thing else. Make sure you watch every Monday know I will. Join me mrshaircrazy on twitter.Thanks for reading. My show is back! I can breathe now!

No comments:

Post a Comment